Fwd: Hey Everybody....

  • SinDee
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2006
      Just wanted to let everyone know that I am back now. Actually,
      I've been back online for a little while now but have only just now
      gotten everything straight as far as using this email addy with
      that group and stuff like that. Sorry for being gone so long...I'll
      try not to let it happen again. If anyone needs to send me a
      message privately, don't do it at sindee@... at this time,
      because I'm not using that address right now. I'll let everyone
      know when I'm using that address again. Until then, I can be contacted at this address.
      I apologize if I am sending this message to a group which would consider it to be off topic and, therefore, inappropriate. It'll take a little while for me to remember all of the different rules for each individual group. As I said, I apologize. I hope all is well for everyone. I have missed you all.

      SinDee