PLS. VOTE ***YES*** FOR THE PIGS - WE'RE LOSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Monet Mazzola
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2006
      Please take a moment to vote NOW!
      Then circulate far and wide....Thanks!

      ----- Original Message ----- From: Julia Sharp

      Adela4Total-Animal-Lib <Adela4Total-Animal-Lib@...> wrote: Subject: Fw: PLS. VOTE ***YES*** FOR THE PIGS - WE'RE LOSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 15:09:31 -0500

      "Should VDOT allow PETA to buy $300 signs to put up as roadside memorials near the sites of two wrecks involving the death of several pigs?"

      Pls vote "yes" on poll at mid-right? Thanks so much!!!
      http://home.hamptonroads.com/stories/story.cfm?story=99679&ran=109842

      -PETITION: FTC! Investigate Hartz Mountain!
      http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/493164993

      -My Pictures!
      http://community.webshots.com/user/juliatat

      "If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain;
      If I can ease one life the aching, Or cool one pain,
      Or help one fainting robin into his nest again,
      I shall not live in vain."
      ~ Emily Dickinson

      You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

      Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle..Philo

      Nothing could be finer than to HUG a Carolina every morning!

      Pet Animal health insurance pet Pet animal Small animal pet supply