ALERT! Do not adopt to list. also is there a do not adopt to list?

  • Monet Mazzola
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2006
      hi everyone,
      I have been getting emails wit warnings not to adopt out to so and so. These people mutiliate animals or they want an animal to breed. Is there a list of people not to adopt out to? I don't want these people getting a hold of animals they are monsters. Below is one person
      From: topekaanimaltalk@yahoogroups.com [mailto:topekaanimaltalk@yahoogroups.com]From: Karen C.

      guy is a monster - and he's rumored to be in my area now! Ack...I will commit his face to memory and make sure none of my babies go to him.

      He's surfaced from FL to OH and usually posts and ad or tells groups he's looking for a small dog for his little daughter.
      Karen Chahrouri

      Shon M. Rahrig
      Gender: Male
      Approximate Age: 30 (around36 yrs old now)
      Date of Birth: Mar 26, 1969
      Location: Fort Myers, FL (US)

      History
      Convicted: Cats mutilated, eyes poked out, paws cut off
      Feb 6, 1999 - Columbus, OH (US)
      Sentence: 90 days in jail (of which 45 were suspended), 5 years probation, mandatory counseling and he was forbidden from owning any living thing during the 5 year probation period.

      There is a lady here in Arkansas that is apparently calling all the
      rescues she can find around her to adopt dogs to breed. She mentioned
      breeding to one shelter in Fort Smith who then went and called all the
      rescues she could find local and close to her and warned them! Thank
      goodness she did as she had talked to my husband this morning about
      adopting some of our dogs! Her name is Debbie May and her number is
      479 459-0679. Please do not adopt to this lady!

    • Victoria Wagner
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2006
        Thank you for the info, if you have anyone else that is listed PLEASE contact me, I have a female that is going to have babies in Feb or March and i was going to post them and put an ad in the paper, I don't want my grandbabies going to someone that's going to abuse them..... Thank You

        Monet Mazzola <monetrosemazzola@...> wrote: hi everyone,
        From: topekaanimaltalk@yahoogroups.com [mailto:topekaanimaltalk@yahoogroups.com]From: Karen C.

        guy is a monster - and he's rumored to be in my area now! Ack...I will commit his face to memory and make sure none of my babies go to him.

        He's surfaced from FL to OH and usually posts and ad or tells groups he's looking for a small dog for his little daughter.
        Karen Chahrouri

        Shon M. Rahrig
        Gender: Male
        Approximate Age: 30 (around36 yrs old now)
        Date of Birth: Mar 26, 1969
        Location: Fort Myers, FL (US)

        History
        Convicted: Cats mutilated, eyes poked out, paws cut off
        Feb 6, 1999 - Columbus, OH (US)
        Sentence: 90 days in jail (of which 45 were suspended), 5 years probation, mandatory counseling and he was forbidden from owning any living thing during the 5 year probation period.

        There is a lady here in Arkansas that is apparently calling all the
        rescues she can find around her to adopt dogs to breed. She mentioned
        breeding to one shelter in Fort Smith who then went and called all the
        rescues she could find local and close to her and warned them! Thank
        goodness she did as she had talked to my husband this morning about
        adopting some of our dogs! Her name is Debbie May and her number is
        479 459-0679. Please do not adopt to this lady!

        Animal rights activists Stuffed animals Animal control Animal right shirt Animal figurine Animal lover gifts