Re: [Animal Rights Activist Resources] Protest against Bullfighting Movie

  • Victoria Wagner
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2005
      Thank You, I do not like any kind of fighting when it comes to animals, There is enough fighting between people let alone with animals. I'm here in Cleveland, Ohio and that's all they have here is PitBull fights but i can not find out where all this takes place, I know that 3 mths ago a house was busted for Pit fighting in the basement of his own home and this kid was only 16 yrs old, he only lived two streets away from me, what a shame. Like i have always said people are the cruelest things on this earth. I am trying to open my own abused and rescue center but my funds are low. Is there a way you gave me info on what i need to do? I am making fliers but i don't know if i will get a response from anyone here in Ohio, I live in the ghetto. My husband and i have taken so many animals off the streets since we've moved back here to Ohio and the all live with me. So Please, if you can help with info, please pass it on to me. Thank You Kindly....
      Victoria

      Franck Michel <fmichel.da@...> wrote:
      Email block:

      artica@..., info@... , kurandaUSA@..., CAACCMAdmin@...

      Faxes: (to send a fax under Windows: Print ; Choose Printer "Fax")

      +34 91 435 59 94
      +33 1 42 56 69 21
      +34 91 748 95 26
      +1 310 288 4800

      Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 12:08:15 -0000
      From: "Mench" <mench@...>
      Subject: Bullfighting Movie

      In January 2006 a movie called "Manolete" will be made in Spain. It will
      promote bullfighting and fighting bulls will be killed for it. Oscar winner
      Adrien Brody will take lessons in bullfighting for the movie. Actress
      Penélope Cruz will also star in the movie.

      Please protest and send either the sample or your own letter to the
      addresses given below. Unfortunately not all seem to have E-Mail. Please
      send faxes if you can. The numbers do work.

      Thanks, Tony Moore www.faace.co.uk and Mechthild Mench, www.anti-corrida.de,
      info@...
      ----

      Sample
      Estimados Señores,
      Con gran repugnancia leí que la película "Manolete" promoverá la tauromaquia
      y que además incluirá la lidia de toros. Está película distorsionará una vez
      más la imagen de España en el mundo. Además será muy dañino para la imagen
      de los propios actores. Por encuestas recientemente públicadas sabemos que
      el entusiamo de los propios españoles por la corrida ha disminuido
      considerablemente. Les ruego que abandonen este proyecto.

      Atentamente
      Nombre :
      País :
      ----------

      Translation:

      Gentlemen,
      With great shock I read that the movie "Manolete" will promote bullfighting
      and that it will include the killing of bulls. This movie will misrepresent
      the image of Spain throughout the world. It will also be harmful for the
      actors' images. We know from recently published opinion polls, that the
      enthusiasm of the Spaniards for bullfighting has decreased considerably. I
      ask you to abandon the project.

      Yours faithfully,
      Name:
      Country:

      ---
      Adresses

      Producer

      LolaFilm SA
      Calle Velázquez 12 7°
      E-28001 Madrid Spain
      Fax: +34 91 435 59 94
      E-Mail: artica@...
      ---

      Co-Producer

      Quinta Communications S.A.
      M.Tarak Ben Ammar, presidente
      16 av Hoche,
      Paris
      Fax : +33 1 42 56 69 21
      office@... (volatile)
      ---

      Management of Penélope Cruz according to the internet

      KURANDA
      Santo Angel, 84
      E-28043 Madrid - Spain
      Fax: +34 91 748 95 26
      info@... , kurandaUSA@...

      ---

      Management of Adrien Brody according to the internet

      CREATIVE ARTISTS AGENCY
      9830 WILSHIRE BOULEVARD
      BEVERLY HILLS
      CALIFORNIA 90212-1825
      Fax: +01 310-288-4800
      E-Mail: CAACCMAdmin@...

      Animal rights activists Stuffed animals Animal control Animal right shirt Animal figurine Animal lover gifts

      ---------------------------------

    • Alexandra Yurkiw
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 7, 2005

        Date:Sat, 3 Dec 2005 12:08:15 -0000
        From: "Mench" < <mailto:mench@...> mench@...>

        Thanks, Tony Moore <http://www.faace.co.uk> www.faace.co.uk andMechthild
        Mench, <http://www.anti-corrida.de> www.anti-corrida.de,
        <mailto:info@...> info@...
        ----

[...]

        E-Mail: <mailto:artica@...> artica@...
        ---

        Co-Producer

        QuintaCommunications S.A.
        M.Tarak Ben Ammar, presidente
        16 avHoche,
        Paris
        Fax : +33 1 42 56 69 21
        office@... (volatile)
        ---

        Management of Penélope Cruz according to theinternet

        KURANDA
        Santo Angel, 84
        E-28043 Madrid - Spain
        Fax: +3491 748 95 26
        <mailto:info@...> info@..., kurandaUSA@...

        ---

        Management of Adrien Brody according to theinternet

        CREATIVE ARTISTS AGENCY
        9830 WILSHIRE BOULEVARD
        BEVERLYHILLS
        CALIFORNIA 90212-1825
        Fax: +01 310-288-4800
        E-Mail: CAACCMAdmin@...

        <http://ads.smartgroups.com/adclick/cid=000000bdc79a99a500000000>

        If you want to share pictures, use the calendar, or start a
        questionnaire
        visit http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/activists

        <http://www.smartgroups.com/text/abusereport.cfm?gid=3120290&mid=284>
        Report abuse