Re: [Animal Rights Activist Resources] Suggestion to everyone, save money on ur place

  • Victoria Wagner
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2005
      Thank You so Kindly for the info you sent, I will check it out and see what they have in mind for me.....

      "vi.west2005@..." <vi.west2005@...> wrote: Well I got given this link from a girlfriend the other week that gave me a bit of information about refinancing my home (here's the link he gave me. I didn't think much of it but I filled out their form and sent it off. They contacted me some time last week with a bit of information and I couldn't believe how bad a deal I was in with my current mortgage. Anyway, to cut a long story short I gave them a call, talked to them about my options and eventually sorted out an awesome deal to refinance my home. I already feel a hell of a lot more relaxed knowing that I am going to have a fair bit extra money per month to live on. Anyway, just thought I'd share my fortune and pass on a tip to all you home owners, or those seeking to get their first mortgage. Check these guys out: http://www.wetakeallcredit.info/dvymf