Fw: Documentary Film: Born to Die - EXCELLENT ! - Highly Recommended

  • Cynthia Hendrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2005
      -----Original Message-----
      From: CalNevaRescuers, Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 15:35:01 EDT

      Joanie has been working on a documentary film, "Born to Die" now for a
      couple of years in Las Vegas Nevada area...but its the same issue and
      problem everywhere. So everyone can relate. It has been shown in Las
      Vegas Film Festivals, etc.  Its not for the weak at heart. Its
      reality... no sugar coating...But it is excellent high quality film.

      I highly recommend checking it out...and her new website.

      Please check out her new site link and movie clips.

      Best Wishes
      Cathie Bryant

      In a message dated 6/4/05 7:11:13 AM, joaniespina@.... writes:

      Hi Cathie

      Please visit http://borntodiepets.com  ....The entire site is dedicated
      to the pet overpopulation problem. There are additional clips and I will
      add more periodically as I make them

      You need either Windoes media Player 10 or Quicktime 7 to view the
      clips. They all download faster now, but you must wait on the Macs for
      the whole clip to download before it starts.

      Please pass it on. Thanks, Joanie

      [http://www.borntodiepets.com]