Fw: Hartz Victims Cyber-Quilt

  • Cynthia Hendrick
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2005
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Julia Sharp <juliatat@...>
      Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 16:28:16 -0700 (PDT)

      http://www.geocities.com/hartzquilt/

      Lower right hand corner of the page will have a "next" button to take
      you to the next page. These poor furbabies gone are only a tiny, tiny
      portion of the animals that have been killed, maimed, injured by Hartz
      products. Please do NOT use ANY hartz products. The victims of these
      products would appreciate you spreading the word and boycotting Hartz.

      If you want to call Hartz and ask them why they keep this poison on the
      market, here's the number. 1-800-275-1414

      -Sign the petition against Hartz!
      http://www.petitiononline.com/hartz/

      -Stop Hartz! They are killing animals!
      please visit www.hartzvictims.org

      -Learn More about Hartz Poison!
      http://www.geocities.com/againsthartz/
      ------------------------
      Dear Human,
      Why do you think that you're superior to me?
      Is it because you can "talk"?
      I just speak a different language from yours.
      Please don't mistreat me.
      Your ignorance is not my fault.
      Sincerely,
      Non-Human