CAAF ALERT: ANTI FUR PROTEST 1/29 @ WET SEAL STORE

  • debbie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2005
      Hi all,
      Please join CAAF in protesting the annual slaughter of 70.000.000
      fur-bearing animals.
      ****THE POLICE HAVE DENIED US A SOUND PERMIT FOR THIS EVENT..... WE
      NEED ACTIVISTS PRESENCE FOR THIS ONE******

      CAAF (CARING ACTIVISTS AGAINST FUR) will hold a protest event at Wet
      Seal at the Manhattan Mall located at: 100 W. 33rd Street and 6TH
      AVE (its a weird corner broadway and 6th ave meet dont worry you
      will hear us we will be on 6th ave and 33rd)
      WHEN: Saturday, January 29th
      TIME: 1:00 - 2:30

      During the protest Anita will have an outreach table with fliers,
      CAAF buttons, and anti fur jewlery. Please consider offering to
      help at the table after the demo. If we have enough volunteers, we
      can table for another hour and a half. It will be cold, so warm up
      breaks will be welcome!!!!

      Thank you on behalf of Debbie, Anita, and Julie
      Looking forward to seeing you!!!!!

      ***WE SUPPLY EVERYTHING ALL WE NEED IS YOU****
      Need more info contact Debbie 908-887-0775/Julie 201-927-3617