UPDATE Re: Urgent Help Needed- Severe Puppy Abuse

  • dhs9831
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 23 2:55 PM
      Just wanted to give you all another update on the puppy abuse
      situation. First of all, thank you all for all you have done. Many
      of you have emailed me stating that you have sent letters, call the
      Columbus Police and Humane Society, and I am happy to tell you that
      your efforts are definately working. The humane society has informed
      me that due to all the support for this case, they are going in the
      morning to obtain a search warrant so that they can go in and get the
      puppy to have it examined thoroughly by a professional. There are no
      promises to take it away for good yet, but at least we are making
      progress, and they are taking action.. I will keep you posted.

      Thanks Again all...

      PS One of you have been emailing me with a handle called PalmFron or
      something like that. Please dont think I am not returning your
      emails, its just that when I reply to you, I get a message
      undeliverable message from Earthlink. If you could email me again
      with a different email addy I will definately respond! Thanks

      --- In animalrightsactivistresources@yahoogroups.com, "dhs9831"