Re: [Animal Rights Activist Resources] FW: ANIMALKIND GROUP NEEDS A FRENCH TRANSLATOR...

  • Natalie Mitchell
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 2004
      Hello,
      My name is Natalie Mitchell and I recieved your e-mail
      requesting a French Translator for your group. I have
      taken four years of high school french and although I
      am not fluent, I can understand and translate written
      documents and much of what is being said. If you are
      interested in what I have to offer, just e-mail me
      back. Thank you for your e-mail and I hope I am able
      to help your animal group.
      Thank You,
      Natalie Mitchell

      The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!