Help give pit bulls a chance to live.

  • chelsea
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2004
      Please take a moment to respond to both of these sites, we must give
      these dogs a voice. Please Crosspost everywhere. Thanks.

      Hello Everyone,

      Below is a link to Bob Runciman's ( PC MPP ) website. He is taking a
      poll for the Pit bull Ban.

      Please take a moment and vote NO!!!! The poll is located in the
      lower left side of the screen.

      Pass this on to everyone you know!!

      Click on:

      http://www.lgprovpc.ca

      Thanks!!

      http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/PitBullAwareness

      PITBULL AWARENESS
      Created by Mary-Lou Proctor on November 5th, 2004 at 1:53 pm AST

      This is a petition to get FOX News to do a segment on the truth
      about pitbulls. How they are not naturally aggressive and how with
      the proper respectful owners that make great pets for children and
      families. It's time we as respectful owners and breeders show the
      public the truth about these dogs instead of hiding behind the lies
      and being too scared to say anything in case Pits get banned in our
      area. Hiding isn't saving these dogs. Waiting until there is a
      policy in place to ban the dogs is too late. We need to pull
      together now to help this breed of dog we all love so much.

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 10, 2004
        Here is a link to a video about the pit bull ban in Ontario included
        is an interview with Michael Bryant. He couldn't even pick out the
        dog he deems so evil out of a list of dogs;

        http://www.pulse24.com/News/Top_Story/20041108-013/page.asp

        --- In animalrightsactivistresources@yahoogroups.com, "chelsea"