Fw: Tillie needs our help folks

  • Rita Fazio
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9 9:42 PM
      Lori Meitzen <bretsgrandma@...> wrote:
      From: "Lori Meitzen"

      Subject: Tillie needs our help folks
      Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 23:05:31 -0600

      Everyone:

      There is a beautiful little soul out there who needs your help. She cannot see!

      A short time ago, Tillie, a sweet little white Maltese, didn't even have a home but now she has a home and lots of love. Noises outside are frightening to Tillie because she cannot see. She cannot play either! And so, to repay her for all the love and devotion she has given to Sue and
      Eric, her new owners, they would like to remove the cataracts so she can see.

      Please read all about this wonderful little dog and donate to her surgery. She has love in her life these days; now, all she needs is the gift of sight!

      http://www.fveap.org.cnchost.com/sys-tmpl/tilliespage/

      Rita Fazio,

      Korea Animal Protection Society (KAPS)
      International Aid for Korean Animals (IAKA)
      http://www.koreananimals.org/index.htm

      Don't turn your back upon their pain, because it's hard to see.They have no other place to turn, They've only you and me.