Action for Animals PCC receipts

  • Jodi de Vries
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2004
      For any of you that live in the Northwest and shop at PCC, please save
      your receipts! We at Action for Animals (AFA) use the receipts as a
      fundraising tool, as PCC gives back 1% of all receipts collected each
      quarter.

      Any questions should be directed to me (Jodi) at jodi.de.vries@...

      Action for Animals website: http://www.afa-online.org

      Please send your receipts to:

      PCC Receipt Program
      c/o Jodi de Vries
      10626 NE 107th PL
      Kirkland, WA 98033

      Thanks so much for all your help!!

      Jodi

      --

      "Nothing will benefit human health and increase the chances for survival
      of life on earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet."

      --

      ****** "Bare feet, not arms" ******
    • Jodi de Vries