Korea-China's war

  • Nikki Wise
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2003
      From: Yoon Choi againstanimalabuse@yahoogroups.com Sent: Saturday, April 05, 2003 2:41 PMSubject: [AnimalActivistsUnite] Korea-China's war
      The photos from the site are distressing and the eye
      account witness of slaughter is horrifying. Please do
      not read if you cannot take it but please pass on to
      others who do not know this atrocity in China. This
      has to stop.

      http://www.animalsrighttolifewebsite.com/Korea_%20War_%20On_%20Animals%20.htm

      "space city" and is capital city of the Liangshan Yi
      Nationality Autonomous Prefectures in southwestern
      Sichuan Province, Peoples Republic of China. These are
      pictures of a market area on an embankment above the
      river in the old part of town. At the front there are
      puppies and kittens for sale as pets and further back
      are about 100 dog waiting to be selected by customers.
      When selected the vendor puts the dog in a sack and
      weighs it. After a price is agreed he kills his dog
      and butchers it ( sometimes in that order, more often
      in the reverse order). Business was brisk with a dog
      being killed about every five minutes. There seemed to
      be two techniques.

      The one man technique was to hit the dog twice on the
      head with a wooden plank which dazed it sufficiently
      to make it safe for him plunge his knife into its
      jugular without getting bitten. He then held the dog
      up by the tail until it bled into unconsciousness-he
      then proceeded to butcher it with the dog coming in
      and out of consciousness.

      With the two man technique, one man held the dog up by
      her tail while the other pulled the neck back with a
      wire around the dogs neck. The first man was then able
      to reach down again without fear of being bitten, to
      sever the jugular vein. Since the dog was in no way
      stunned, she struggled and howled and urinated until
      passing out. The watching dogs were also shaking and
      howling. The dog was flung on her back and the
      butchering began- consciousness returned on lying flat
      but she was to weak then to struggle much. One of the
      men laid down his knife and put his mouth to the
      inside of the dog' s hind leg-I couldn't see what he
      was doing.

      =====
      Friends of dogs
      http://www.friendsofdogs.net
      Dogs brighten our life with their gift to love and bond. It is our turn to help our dogs. Please help organisations who are fighting to get dogs out of food chain.

      http://www.koreananimals.org/
      http://www.2kat.net/sirius/index.html
      http://www.animalsasia.org/ http://www.linisgobyerno.org/special_projects.htm

      Yahoo! Plus
      For a better Internet experience
      http://www.yahoo.co.uk/btoffer

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      *ALL THINGS DONE IN THE DARK EVENTUALLY COME TO LIGHT*

      To unsubscribe send a message to:

      Remember: if you can choose the DAILY DIGEST feature if you don't want to receive individual messages. This feature is accessible at egroups.com. Go to MY GROUPS, and choose the option.