UPDATE: Phonovation discontinues coursing result service

  • Bonnie West
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2003
      From: FeralPlace@... (aol.com)

      Thank you to everyone who sent letters!

      RESPONSE FROM PHONOVATION: (Source: icabs@... )

      We received the following positive response from Phonovation in which the company's General Manager states that they will "no longer be running the coursing result service".

      To Whom It May Concern

      Phonovation are contracted to Clonmel Racecourse who in turn own the greyhound newspaper The Sporting Press, one of the papers sections relates to coursing results. We were contracted for the 2002/2003 coursing season and as a result were under contractual obligation to run the results service, nor could we reply or comment on any aspect of the service during the period of the contract.

      However, as of last Sunday our contact ended.

      Phonovation will no longer be running the coursing result service.

      Yours sincerely
      Seán O'Dwyer, Phonovation Ltd.