Re: [Animal Rights Activist Resources] Re: New Web Site Here

  • Colleen Klaum
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 7, 2002
      Especially when they come from people with screen names that are all letters, lol.
      *Colleen* (Catwoman)

      Sandra Hanan wrote:
      Really? Heh. Well, I did actually click on the link once already and I got exactly the same thing up on my screen. (A message saying the site does not exist.) That was rather disappointing. It is a good idea to be careful about the links you choose to click on on the net because you don't always know for sure where you're being taken, so, you're right about that Colleen.
      Colleen Klaum wrote:
      I think these people who post this crap are a bunch of spammers. They post these in a bunch of other animal groups I belong to also. Maybe, just to be safe, don't even click on them.
      *Colleen* (Catwoman)

      mindi_ca wrote:I have tried several times to access this new web site, and the
      message is always the same from Tripod, stating that the web site you
      are looking for does not exist?????

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Colleen Klaum

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT