Animal Shelter Needs Help

  • gaiusulpius
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2002
      We need help: Animal Friends of Barbour County

      We are a non-profit organization called Animal Friends of Barbour
      County. We are fighting an uphill battle against an inhumane system
      here in this county and need all the links,money,clout that we can
      get. Please go to our website at:

      http://www.afobcwv.org

      At the newsletter section, there is a letter describing the point
      that we are at now...When it comes to animal concerns, we are all in
      this together.

      Thank You