Help Stopping Gas Chambers!!!

  • purrrrrshia
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2002
      PLEASE CROSSPOST THIS WIDELY & IF YOU KNOW OF ANY CURRENT OR FORMER
      SHELTER STAFF/ACOs/ETC. GIVE THEM THIS INFO. THANKS!
      Save Our Shelters is conducting a study of the emotional and physical
      impact gas chamber euthanasia has on euthanasia technicians and
      shelter employees. If you are interested in participating in this
      study, please contact Save Our Shelters at 804-358-7599 x6 or email
      us at contact@... Let them know that you heard about
      this from Beth Cunningham

      http://www.no-sb-260.com - Help VA rescuers keep rescuing

      Animal Life R.A.F.T. (Rescue, Adopt, Foster, & Transport), Ltd. (c/o
      Beth Cunningham) email:AnimalLifeRAFT1@.... (501c3 pending)

      http://www.ecospirituality.com/
      "My doctrine is this, that if we see cruelty or wrong that we have
      the power to stop, and do nothing, we make ourselves sharers in the
      guilt."
      -- Anna Sewell
      All the arguments to prove human superiority cannot shatter this hard
      fact: in suffering, the animals are our equals.
      -- Peter Singer,
      author of Animal Liberation
      "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by
      the way its animals are treated."
      -- Gandhi

      "Live in peace with the animals. Animals bring love to our hearts,
      and warmth to our souls."

      Colleen Klaum

      "He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with
      men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."
      Immanuel Kant