We need Volunteers in Florida!!

  • orlandorights4animals2
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2002
      If you live in or near Orlando Florida, we need volunteers. The
      Orlando Animal Rights & Rescue Foundation is a group who raises money
      for existing animal shelters and wildlife sanctuaries through
      fundraising events, literature, activism, etc. Please contact Colleen
      @ orlandorights4animals2@.... Also there is an urgent need for
      volunteers at local sanctuaries and shelters, please contact a
      shelter near you, or I can direct you to one. Thank you.