Fwd: Farm Sanctuary News and Action Alerts 6/25-7/2/02

  • AnimalAdvocates@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2002
      The action alerts below include one for Cypress Foods. I was one of many
      dedicated volunteers/rescuers involved in this case (a first hand
      account of the condition of these farms and the animals taken out can be
      found on my AR bulletin board linked in my signature line. The 3 part
      post is entitled "Cypress Foods"). *PLEASE* send a letter to prosecutor
      Bernie McCabe requesting justice for the horrific cruelty that took
      place on these farms. 1 MILLION hens died of starvation, their cries for
      food were ignored. Our letters can serve as their voice, this time we
      can ensure that they will be heard!

      Kristina

      "In the long run it is the cumulative effect that matters. One can do
      much. And one and one and one and one can move mountains."
      ~ Joan Ward-Harris

      Take action in a Pro-AR/AA/AW environment!
      Action-For-Animals Bulletin Board
      http://network54.com/Hide/Forum/136051