New Member

  • Colleen Klaum
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 10, 2002
      Just wanted to say hello to everybody in the group. Peace, Colleen

      "Live in peace with the animals. Animals bring love to our hearts, and warmth to our souls" Colleen Klaum

    • amccabeuk
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 7, 2003
        Hi
        I'm a new member, and my name is Andrew. Sorry for if my speling is
        not good, but I am Welsh and so Welsh is my first languge speaking.

        I am very keen on animals and fight for the animals rites. Here in
        the country there are many animals like sheep, cows and stuff who get
        treat badly from all the time farmers and people do.

        But me and my girl often feed them and help rescue to them.

        Look foward to you all.

        Andrew.
      • Colleen Klaum
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 7, 2003
          It's nice to have you here Andrew :-)

          Colleen-Catwoman

          amccabeuk <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Hi
          I'm a new member, and my name is Andrew. Sorry for if my speling is
          not good, but I am Welsh and so Welsh is my first languge speaking.

          I am very keen on animals and fight for the animals rites. Here in
          the country there are many animals like sheep, cows and stuff who get
          treat badly from all the time farmers and people do.

          But me and my girl often feed them and help rescue to them.

          Look foward to you all.

          Andrew.

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Colleen Klaum

          Be the voice for the voiceless, join our group today: