Re: [Animal Rights Activist Resources] Re: Invitation

  • thewoekitten@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2002
      What does this have to do with animal rights?

    • michelle_jewell2000
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2002
        --- In animalrightsactivistresources@y..., thewoekitten@a... wrote:
        > What does this have to do with animal rights?

        I don't beleive I sent you anything reguarding the Animal Activist.
        I am for your beleifs, how do I get on the mailing list. Michelle
        Jewell
      • thewoekitten@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2002
          michelle.....u didnt leave ur email address and the reply address was only
          the yahoo group. well, my email is TheWoeKitten@aol if u want to get in
          touch. i had sent the email asking about the animal rights topic