I'm the newest member

  • gypse14
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3 10:13 AM
      Hi fellow animal activists,hope averyone's still out there,as I
      haven't seem any messages posted since Feb. Anyway,my name is Wendy
      and I'm from Nova Scotia and have been an activist for years,mainly
      of the letter writing variety though,but I guess evry little bit
      helps,eh?I'm a member of Peta,CSPCA,WSPA,the WWF and The Toronto
      Humane Society.Have also given donations to other groups as
      well.
      Well,that's my intro and hope to be reading lots of messages.What
      do you guys think of the ALF?Bye!
    • dan2004_99
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3 12:37 PM
        --- In animalrightsactivistresources@y..., "gypse14"
        <wendymacrae@h...> wrote:
        > Hi fellow animal activists,hope averyone's still out there,as I
        > haven't seem any messages posted since Feb. Anyway,my name is Wendy
        > and I'm from Nova Scotia and have been an activist for years,mainly
        > of the letter writing variety though,but I guess evry little bit
        > helps,eh?I'm a member of Peta,CSPCA,WSPA,the WWF and The Toronto
        > Humane Society.Have also given donations to other groups as

        well.
        > Well,that's my intro and hope to be reading lots of
        messages.What
        > do you guys think of the ALF?Bye!

        I think the Animal Liberation Front kick butt. They are awesome, more
        ppl should be doing that.