Wake Up Time

  • scot212001
    Message 1 of 2844 , Jul 11, 2001
      Been thinking about this hypocritical country
      when it comes to handling animal abuse cases. Those
      pricks in Toronto? They should saturate the media with
      'Matt''s face, just so people can get a look at him. But
      no. What do they give us? Chandra Levy. I don't even
      think this 'Case' is real at all. When I saw this man's
      face, I couldn't help but notice how really evil this
      MF looked. He resembles the white demon's face from
      The Exorcist.It makes me sick that George W. Bush
      supports animal testing. When will we have a female
      president? my faith would be restored. I wish I were the
      most militant animal rights activist in the world. I
      wish the Animal Rights Militia would get ahold of
      'Matt'. PETA should have given people his last name,
      since he knew the other two men. That would have
      ensured his (A-hem!) 'Capture'. Made a copy of his
      picture, it has dart holes punctured through it. I need
      the anger to keep me going. So this case should be a
      wake up call to people who are not willing to wait for
      Bush or that Ashcroft nazi to do a damn thing.
    • veganelfgirl
      Message 2844 of 2844 , Feb 7, 2002
        Join with concerned citizens, celebrities,
        political and noted animal rights leaders to help stop
        cruel factory farming practices in New Jersey and
        across the United States. New Jersey is the only state
        with legislation<br>requiring the development of
        standards for the "humane" raising of farm animals, and it
        is in position to lead the nation in banning
        inhumane farming practices. <br>Certain farming practices
        are clearly inhumane, and must therefore be outlawed
        in New Jersey. Please be part of this historic
        campaign, and help prohibit cruel factory farming.
        Confirmed speakers include: Mary <br>Tyler Moore, Grant
        Aleksander, Peter Singer, Howard Lyman, Wayne Pacelle, David
        Wolfson, Gene and Lorri Bauston, and Sue Coe. The event is
        being organized by Farm Sanctuary, and sponsored by
        Compassion in World Farming, the Fund for Animals, and the
        Humane Society of the United States.<br><br>The
        conference will be held at the Lafayette Yard Marriott in
        downtown Trenton, NJ on Sunday, April 7th, from 9 am to
        8pm. And the Rally will be held at the State Capitol,
        two blocks from the hotel, on Monday morning<br>from
        10am to noon.<br><br>To register please see
        against factory farming in New Jersey is available at
        traveling from New York City to the event, and a special
        package is being offered. For more information, or to
        register please call 607-583-2225 or email
        campaign@.... <br><br>If you have questions, or to register
        over the phone, please call 607-583-2225.<br><br>Farm
        Sanctuary Events