OT -- Dog Treat Recall Alert - Jerky Treats Sold at Sam's Club

  • Jenie
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2012
      From: Dog Food Advisor <alerts@...>
      Subject: Dog Treat Recall Alert - Jerky Treats Sold at Sam's Club
      Date: Thursday, October 4, 2012, 1:22 PM

      Dear Dog Owner,

      At your request, I'm sending you this special alert.

      On October 3, Kasel Associated Industries announced a voluntary recall of its Nature's Deli Chicken Jerky Dog Treats sold at Sam's Club stores due to possible contamination with Salmonella.

      To learn which products are affected, please visit the following link:

      Nature's Deli Chicken Jerky Dog Treats Recall

      Please be sure to share the news of this alert with other pet owners.

      Mike Sagman, Editor
      The Dog Food Advisor

      P.S. Not already on our dog food recall notification list? Sign up to get critical dog food recall alerts sent to you by email.

      Dog Food Advisor, 236 West Tazewell Way, Williamsburg, VA 23185, USA