A REAL Animal Rights Club

  • pprofessor_a
    Message 1 of 2844 , Jun 10, 2001
      I have finally gotten fed up with situation at
      Yahoo with animal rights. From time to time, Yahoo
      promotes an "animal rights" club. One time it was a front
      for the meat industry called TheRealPeta. Another
      time it was a chicken rights group that turned out to
      be a club for chicken recipes.<br> Nearly every
      "animal rights" club is dirty with filth posted by the
      meat industry. What is happening? Are these clubs
      created by the meat industry? Do people create these
      clubs with good intentions and then get discouraged
      with all the harassment and give up? Are some animal
      rights people so mousy that they let animal abusers walk
      all over them? <br> Well, now I am creating a real
      animal rights clubs. Let me say right now that anyone
      who is against animals will be deleted instantly.
      This club is for people who care about animals. Those
      who want to abuse animals are not welcome and will be
      kicked out!!!<br> This is the URL of our
      Unbelievable amounts of suffering are being inflicted on
      animals. 8 billion are murdered every year in the United
      States alone just be farmers alone. And this is only the
      tip of the iceberg.<br> All good people want to fight
      against this!<br>2
    • veganelfgirl
      Message 2844 of 2844 , Feb 7, 2002
        Join with concerned citizens, celebrities,
        political and noted animal rights leaders to help stop
        cruel factory farming practices in New Jersey and
        across the United States. New Jersey is the only state
        with legislation<br>requiring the development of
        standards for the "humane" raising of farm animals, and it
        is in position to lead the nation in banning
        inhumane farming practices. <br>Certain farming practices
        are clearly inhumane, and must therefore be outlawed
        in New Jersey. Please be part of this historic
        campaign, and help prohibit cruel factory farming.
        Confirmed speakers include: Mary <br>Tyler Moore, Grant
        Aleksander, Peter Singer, Howard Lyman, Wayne Pacelle, David
        Wolfson, Gene and Lorri Bauston, and Sue Coe. The event is
        being organized by Farm Sanctuary, and sponsored by
        Compassion in World Farming, the Fund for Animals, and the
        Humane Society of the United States.<br><br>The
        conference will be held at the Lafayette Yard Marriott in
        downtown Trenton, NJ on Sunday, April 7th, from 9 am to
        8pm. And the Rally will be held at the State Capitol,
        two blocks from the hotel, on Monday morning<br>from
        10am to noon.<br><br>To register please see
        against factory farming in New Jersey is available at
        traveling from New York City to the event, and a special
        package is being offered. For more information, or to
        register please call 607-583-2225 or email
        campaign@.... <br><br>If you have questions, or to register
        over the phone, please call 607-583-2225.<br><br>Farm
        Sanctuary Events