Please be their voice - brutally beaten with a sledgehammer in Greece

  • Bonnie Snider
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2012
      Please read, sign the petitions and network to get as many voices for these
      precious dogs as possible. They were brutally beaten and one died.

      http://tinyurl.com/7u6cksh

      Thanks so much.

      Bonnie Snider

      <http://www.examiner.com/animal-advocacy-in-national/bonnie-snider>
      National Animal Advocacy Examiner

      <http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Animal-Advocacy-Examiner/217291411631876>
      Animal Advocacy Examiner on Facebook

      "Hear our humble prayer, O God, for our friends the animals, especially for
      animals who are suffering; for animals that are overworked, underfed and
      cruelly treated; for all wistful creatures in captivity that beat their
      wings against bars; for any that are hunted or lost or deserted or
      frightened or hungry; for all that must be put death. We entreat for them
      all Thy mercy and pity, and for those who deal with them we ask a heart of
      compassion and gentle hands and kindly words. Make us, ourselves, to be true
      friends to animals, and so to share the blessings of the merciful" ~ Albert
      Schweitzer