FIAPO's India for Animals Conference 2011 - Chennai

  • Nilesh Bhanage
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2010
      Friends,

      Information about the first ever conference of Indian animal advocates
      organised by the Federation of Indian Animal Protection Organisations is now
      available on the Federation's website at this link:

      http://indiananimalsfederation.org/index.php/current-actions/250-india-for-animals.html

      Registration for this conference is now open.

      We look forward to seeing you in Chennai and to expanding the frontiers of
      the Indian animal protection effort.

      Regards,

      Nilesh Bhanage

      Volunteer - FIAPO