Lancaster PA * AMISH SELLING PREGNANT CATS TO RESEAR CH!! PLEASE SAVE THEM NOW!!

  • Patricia Breen
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6 5:44 PM
               PLEASE FORWARD   /    CROSSPOST  /  HELP THESE SWEET PRECIOUS MAMAS & THEIR SO VERY INNOCENT BABIES NOW!!

               CONTACT AND INFO BELOW       -      PLEASE, PLEASE SAVE THEM!!

         THE AMISH ARE AT IT AGAIN !!      THEY  /  LANCASTER COUNTY IS KNOWN AS THE CAPITAL ON THE EAST COAST FOR PUPPY MILLS!!

             THAT IS WHY WE NEED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW    -     BOYCOTT ALL AMISH PRODUCTS AND  LANCASTER COUNTY, PA   -   SPREAD THE WORD!!       AND HELP THESE KITTIES NOW!!

      Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 19:31:31 +0000
      From: deladiva@...
      Subject: LANCASTER, Pa: CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP! AMISH  SELLING PREGNANT CATS TO RESEARCH

      #yiv2118649836 #yiv2054205739 #yiv1353852940 #yiv160430404 .ExternalClass p
      {}

      #yiv2118649836 #yiv2054205739 #yiv1353852940 #yiv160430404 .ExternalClass DIV
      {}

            PLEASE CROSSPOST ASAP !!!

      In a message dated 3/3/10 2:59:19 PM, sirakitty@... writes:

            what a sick  ......   -     please, please  can anyone help these cats