On YouTube - OUR FUR FREE FRIDAY DEMO, WASH. DC, 2009

  • Planeta Animal
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2009
      The weather was terrible: gushy winds, cold, rainy...it sucked. But none of this broke the spirit of these brave souls--All united against the bloody fur trade.
      Congratulations to all of you, my dearest friends. You are my heroes!

      Enjoy:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFD0uHaLLA0<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFD0uHaLLA0>

      Warm fuzzies,

      Rosa Close