ITD Update 09/10/09

  • itd@2kat.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2009
      "It's Their Destiny"

      News items on Asian animal abuse

      October 9, 2009

      "The Rescue from the earth - The killing from the hell"

      Dear Friends
      We received the following report today from John
      Wedderburn through the Asian Animal Protection Network.
      For once, we at ITD will make no comment - to do so would
      be facile and superfluous. The translation is not in perfect English, but
      comes from the heart of a Chinese citizen and so is more valuable and
      telling than if it had been written by Shakespeare himself.

      Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 6:45 AM
      Subject: [ARC]Fw: Sep 27th 2009,Shanghai

      The Rescue from the earth - The killing from the hell

      Early morning of Sep 27th 2009, the rescuers from Shanghai
      Cat Protection
      Group and Fei Xiang Web - Pet Home, after 3 days and
      nights waiting in
      sleepless, finally found out cats for the meat and the fur
      in a rental house in
      Baoshan District, Shanghai.

      With Shanghai Police help, they broken the door after long
      time waiting
      and no body was answering inside the door.

      There was one bag opened by the rescuers and 14 live cats
      (to be killed)
      are rescued (3 escaped when the bag was opened and 11 cats
      were adopted by SCPG
      rescuers.

      Many more bags were opened and there were cats and dogs
      but:

      No one was alive

      No one had their fur on their body

      All were bloody bodies with suffering faces.

      Are they being called money?

      Are they the best friends of the Human Being?

      Bloody evil cat-nippers, killed those poor cats and dogs
      cruelly, got
      their fur off their body and sell them as meat.

      So many of them, in this little house, died cruelly, they
      all came into
      the world happily; they came to our life dearly, they were
      running in every
      beautiful place, they gave all their love and trust to us,
      some rescuers went
      off in a faint right after saw this horrible evil place.

      When rescuers asked the questions, a cat-nipper was so
      violently to use
      the spade to against the police and the rescuers.

      Why those evil people who their career is killing the
      animals are so
      fearless?

      The 3 cat-nippers were arrested to the Police Station with
      the rescuers.
      The officers from Shanghai Business Commercial Bureau and
      Shanghai Food
      Inspection Bureau were all came and confirmed this killing
      place was no any
      Hygiene Licence and no any Quarantine Certificate.

      In the same day, Sep 27th, Dong Fang Wei Shi had this news
      reported at
      their Evening Programme.

      On Sep 28th, the Website of: Sina, Sohu, News.qq had this
      news reported.

      This news came from e-mail of Cynthia

      Translated by Joy Gao

      http://video.sina.com.cn/news/s/v/2009-09-28/100945435.shtml
      http://tv.sohu.com/20090928/n267059744.shtml
      http://news.qq.com/a/20090928/000862.htm
      http://sh.eastday.com/qtmt/20090927/u1a636283.html

      Our continued thanks for your support and for caring
      enough to want to make a difference.

      From all the team at ITD

      If not through another list, you will have received this
      email because you either have helped with a campaign or requested to receive
      these emails in the past. We have no wish to send "spam", so if you do not
      want to hear from us in the future, just send a blank email to itd@...
      with subject line "Unsubscribe". Our updates are meant to be viewed in
      html - if you receive in simple text through another list and would like to
      receive in the original format, please email itd@... with subject line
      "Subscribe".

      http://itstheirdestiny.2kat.net

    • animalsareadvancedsouls