Fw: [WAR] OPERATION: IX3 -HLS Institutional Investor Insanity Continues - 1/11/09

  • Shannon Morgan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2009

      ****Cross Post Freely****

      Operation: IX3 Continues

      PROTEST INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS

      OF HUNTINGDON LIFE SCIENCES

      Join Win Animal Rights, on Sunday, January 11th.....as we advocate and agitate for the liberation of the beagle puppies, cats and kittens, monkeys, rabbits, ferrets, mice, rats and all of the others....that have been imprisoned and condemned to hell on earth at laboratories like Huntingdon Life Sciences.

      Last year, when WAR launched Operation: IX3, investors in Huntingdon Life Sciences (trading as ticker symbol LSR) like Deutsche Bank, Eagle Assets/Raymond James and H Partners unloaded hundreds of thousands of LSR shares.  LSR's share price fell from a high mark of $39.30 to a low of $8.20.  It is currently trading between $9.00 and $10.00 a share.

      In the coming weeks, we will be issuing action alerts and calls for protests and other actions to educate the LSR investors that remain. You can visit our updated Investor page now; but, the links to the individual investors, along with their contact information will be posted next week.  Check out the new page by clicking on the graphic above, or if you are viewing this in text format, here is a link:

      http://war-online.org/Alert_Investors-09-1.htm

      On Sunday, we will be visiting the homes of key executives with Barclays, Bank of New York Mellon and State Street Corporation.  We will provide, signs, banners and literature.  Just bring your loud voice and a comfortable pair of walking shoes.  These will be peaceful, legal demonstrations. All notifications have been filed.

      When:  Sunday, January 11, 2009 @ 2:00 pm
      Where: E. 54th St. & 2nd Ave.
      New York City

      Visit the WAR Calendar for future events: http://calendar.yahoo.com/winanimalrights
      Visit the WAR MySpace page:  http://www.myspace.com/winanimalrights
      Visit WAR on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Win-Animal-Rights/25169195791

      For more info contact Win Animal Rights at: winanimalrights@...
      Call: 646.267.9934 or visit the WAR website at: http://war-online.org
      W.A.R. (WIN ANIMAL RIGHTS) is an independent non-profit organization not affiliated or associated with SHAC, SHAC USA or any other group or organization and does not conduct or incite any illegal activity. The above information is not meant to incite or request any illegal actions or illegal activities of any kind.  If you have any questions about the legality of any act, we encourage everyone receiving this (or the) action alert(s) to check your local laws and ordinances before proceeding to do anything.