Fw: [Fortheanimals7] Fwd: Palin Protest this Sat.10/4 in Carson and Costa Mesa

  • Nancie Elizabeth Barnett
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2008
      For those who may be interested.

      Nancie

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Julie Meskell <juliemeskell@...>
      To: undisclosed-recipients:;
      Sent: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 3:27 pm
      Subject: Palin Protest this Sat.10/4 in Carson and Costa Mesa

      Join the protest of VP candidate, animal-killing, pro-war, anti-choice,
      Sarah Palin this Saturday, October 4th at 1:00pm at the Home Depot Center in
      Carson and from 3:00 to 6:00pm at the Performing Arts Center in Costa Mesa.

      The lunch meeting at The Stand this Sat, the 4th is canceled since so many
      animal advocates want to
      protest Palin's visit to Los Angeles and Orange County this weekend.

      Stay tuned for updated info.

      <mailto:gmarlene@... <mailto:gmarlene@...>>
      > <mailto:gmarlene@... <mailto:gmarlene@...>
      <mailto:gmarlene@... <mailto:gmarlene@...>>>>
      > > Date: Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 12:30 PM
      > > Subject: Sarah Palin comes to Orange County-think you should tell her
      > > what we think of her
      > > To: gmarlene@... <mailto:gmarlene@...>
      <mailto:gmarlene@... <mailto:gmarlene@...>>
      > <mailto:gmarlene@... <mailto:gmarlene@...>
      <mailto:gmarlene@... <mailto:gmarlene@...>>>

      > > Animal Killer Sarah Palin will be at an event at: Please forward to
      > > interested parties
      > >
      > > The Orange County Preforming Arts Center
      > > Segerstrom Hall
      > > 615 Town Center Drive
      > > Costa Mesa
      > >
      > > on October 4, 2008 from 3:00pm - 6:00pm.
      > >
      > > Since Sarah Palin Kills Animals for Fun, I think she deserves a visit
      > > from animal activists on that day.
      > >
      > > If you go...bring signs...the above says it all. . Thanks
      > >

      > > "Every Creature is better alive than dead, men and moose
      > > and pine trees and he who understands it aright,
      > > will rather preserve life than destroy it." Henry David Thoreau
      > >

      > > Read my Blog at www.janegarrison.com <http://www.janegarrison.com>
      <http://www.janegarrison.com>
      > <http://www.janegarrison.com>
      > >
      > > Vote YES on Prop 2
      > > Stop Animal Cruelty
      > > www.yesonprop2.com <http://www.yesonprop2.com>

      And 1:00pm at:

      Home Depot Center - Ca. State University, Dominguez=2 0Hills
      18400 Avalon Blvd.
      Carson, CA 90746

      For directions go to www.homedepotcenter.com

      From the Long Beach Post, www.lbpost.com

      Sarah Palin To Speak In Carson

      Vice Presidential nominee Sarah Palin will speak at the Home Depot Center in
      Carson on Saturday, October 4, the Press-Telegram is reporting today
      <http://www.presstelegram.com/news/ci_10565747>. The event will begin at 2pm
      and tickets can be obtained by e-mailing California@...
      <mailto:California@...>.

      Cue P-T writer Gene Maddeus:

      Palin, who has drawn large and enthusiastic crowds around the country, will
      speak in the 13,000-seat tennis stadium at the Home Depot Center.

      The event was originally scheduled to take place today in Orange County, but
      was postponed so that Palin could attend the United Nations General Assembly
      in New York this week.

      John McCain's running mate has been busy making the media rounds with recent
      interviews on CBS and ABC, and has spent the past week meeting with world
      leaders for the first time since receiving her party's nomination. The
      primetime interviews with Katie Co uric and Charles Gibson (respectively)
      produced a few missteps, but if the enthusiasm from supporters like this
      Ohio man <http://trailblazersblog.dallasnews
      com/archives/2008/09/an-amazeing-likeness-of-sarah.html> mean anything, Gov.
      Palin has not lost any momentum on the campaign trail.

      By Ryan ZumMallen, Managing Editor