ALERT! IGA & Horsemeat

  • Planeta Animal
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2008
      Did you know that IGA is advertising horsemeat and even offering a horsemeat burger recipe? Although they are based in Canada, it is an international chain with stores everywhere in this country. Enter your zip code for your nearest IGA.
      http://wwwiga.net/recipes.php?lang=en&id=174<http://www.iga.net/recipes.php?lang=en&id=174>

      http://www.iga.com/<http://www.iga.com/>

      Enter your zip code to find them here in US too. I just found a few near Jacksonville, FL.

      For those who do not know what is happening to our horses, Mexican and Canadian horses, just check these links.

      http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ekj80uh3Y4<http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ekj80uh3Y4>
      http://www.antifursociety.org/HORSE_SLAUGHTER.html<http://www.antifursociety.org/HORSE_SLAUGHTER.html>

      Please send them a note expressing your disgust. Is there a need to add one more victim to the killings' list? The idea is to keep subtracting animals from the slaughterhouses list, not adding them.