Re: Animal Spirit

  • michellechriscoe
    Message 1 of 2844 , Jan 1, 2001
      I have seen them at my friends houses, but living
      in Ohio we don't tend to get a lot of roaches. They
      aren't fond of the cold. Lucky me. As for other bugs, I
      do not spray, but not because of the bugs, because
      of my 2 year old daughter. I absolutely do not want
      her anywhere near that stuff. Not even a couple of
      days after the spraying. As I am sure you know, this
      stuff can be inhaled if it is, in any way, kicked up
      into our breathable air. Like children playing with
      toys on the carpet, getting into heating vents, etc...
      Anyway, I tend to let bugs go, too. Spiders make me a
      little edgy though.:) Ha ha!
    • veganelfgirl
      Message 2844 of 2844 , Feb 7, 2002
        Join with concerned citizens, celebrities,
        political and noted animal rights leaders to help stop
        cruel factory farming practices in New Jersey and
        across the United States. New Jersey is the only state
        with legislation<br>requiring the development of
        standards for the "humane" raising of farm animals, and it
        is in position to lead the nation in banning
        inhumane farming practices. <br>Certain farming practices
        are clearly inhumane, and must therefore be outlawed
        in New Jersey. Please be part of this historic
        campaign, and help prohibit cruel factory farming.
        Confirmed speakers include: Mary <br>Tyler Moore, Grant
        Aleksander, Peter Singer, Howard Lyman, Wayne Pacelle, David
        Wolfson, Gene and Lorri Bauston, and Sue Coe. The event is
        being organized by Farm Sanctuary, and sponsored by
        Compassion in World Farming, the Fund for Animals, and the
        Humane Society of the United States.<br><br>The
        conference will be held at the Lafayette Yard Marriott in
        downtown Trenton, NJ on Sunday, April 7th, from 9 am to
        8pm. And the Rally will be held at the State Capitol,
        two blocks from the hotel, on Monday morning<br>from
        10am to noon.<br><br>To register please see
        against factory farming in New Jersey is available at
        traveling from New York City to the event, and a special
        package is being offered. For more information, or to
        register please call 607-583-2225 or email
        campaign@.... <br><br>If you have questions, or to register
        over the phone, please call 607-583-2225.<br><br>Farm
        Sanctuary Events