Re: [Animal Rights Activist Resources] Re: I buy strays NOT a hoax - contact info

  • Shannon Morgan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2008
      I have a friend who got a reply that said something like leave your address and name and we'll pick them up when we're in that area. Was the address your friend got in GA?

      Aubrey <AubreyDoubrey@...> wrote: Well, I guess it is a hoax. . . A lady in a different group I'm in emailed the guy and acted like she was interested in selling her pet-she actually got a reply with a drop off address!! She asked the group if it is legal (that's also something I was wondering), and someone else said that if they have a Class B license then it is!! Disgusting!! I wonder how many people actually email that guy and really want to ship their poor pet off to be tortured in an animal testing facility?!
      "If you want to wear fur, then stop shaving."

      Think occasionally of the suffering of which you spare yourself the sight -
      Albert Schweitzer
      http://www.crueltyfree.com/ForTheAnimals