Message to clients old and new from Maria Whitworth

  • petpsychic2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2002
      To all my clients in the Yahoo Groups (of which I know there are
      many),

      Due to a recent system crash, I have lost my client mailing list. I
      have taken this opportunity to change the way I send out my
      newsletters, tour dates, health info, etc... Would all existing
      clients (and anybody else that is interested) please enter their
      email address in the space provided on my home page -
      http://www.mariawhitworth.com

      For those that do not know me, my name is Maria Whitworth, and I am
      an ex-police psychic from England. I am now based in Northern
      California, and work as a medium/clairvoyant and animal communicator.
      I give readings in person, over the telephone, and via email to
      clients all over the world. Everything that I tell them is 100%
      accurate, although some people don't care for being told the truth.
      If you are one of these people, please do not contact me. If,
      however, you would like to know the truth about your existence, your
      history and that of mankind, the 'after-life', where animals fit into
      it all, and would like to learn how to live a healthier, more
      fulfilled and enlightened life, then please look through my site, and
      read my credentials. One reading will change your life forever.

      Blessings
[...]

      Maria