One Man and His Dog Homeless! Urgent Appeal! (crosspost)

  • Colleen Klaum
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2002
      The best way I can explain this is to copy a letter sent to me by a
      co-worker: We have campaigned hard for the past 6 months and still
      nothing has been done to solve this situation !
      We despirately need your help and the help of all your friends.

      My friend wrote .....

      Dear Mary Alice,

      I spoke with Earle today and he said the man to contact is Harry
      Martin, Chairman of Housing in West Vancouver, for Kiwanis. This is
      so sad. Earle is one of Canada's most respected animal activists and
      now it looks like the animal people from around the world are just
      casting him aside. He deserves better. I can't believe the small
      amount of signatures on the petition. Today he said he would probably
      be ok on the street, but his dog is getting old and she needs a dry
      place to spend her days. It just breaks my heart Mary Alice. How can
      this be happening to someone so kind as Earle. My husband Jay loved
      and adored him.

      I hope you can get the animal people rallied and be able to get an
      email campaign going................

      carriage@...
      service@...
      kiwanismail@...

      For The Complete and Tragic Story ...Please take a moment and check
      out the petition online at:

      http://www.petitiononline.com/kiwanis/petition.html

      Also, I would pay a visit to Earle's website at:

      www.canadianvoiceforanimals.org

      Colleen Klaum