spay/neuter stamp

  • Colleen Klaum
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2002
      Available FRIDAY, SEPT. 20, 2002!

      The stamp we have all been waiting for is ready for September sales in
      post offices throughout the country. Let's do what we can to make this
      the biggest selling stamp in history, pushing an even bigger message.
      Urge friends and family to go to their local post office(s) this Friday,
      September 20th and get their books of the spay/neuter stamps. It's only
      supposed to be available for a limited time....so stock up on your books
      of stamps (as odd as that may sound).

      For more info: <http://www.helpinganimals.com/i-nobirthstamps.html>

      Colleen Klaum