Scary Week!

  • Animals Rescue Association EL VAGABUNDO
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2002
      Dear friends!
      In 13. of august our president need to approve or negate parliament
      decision about changes in polish low. We do, still need your firms!
      Please do it now! Help us speak for our domestic animals his future is in
      your hands! Polish Domestic Animals haze just one scary week to know his
      future. there is no matter what you think... we need to do this together
      every one will be responsible for this,
      Please forward this message to all groups and friends you are in contact
      with.

      Sign this petition please!
      http://www.petitiononline.com/24ab/petition-sign.html

      Animal Rescue Association
      www.elvagabundo.org
      Forum @ http://www.elvagabundo.org/forum.htm
      contact:
      email: catdog@...
      ICQ: 69407968
      Asociacion al Rescate de los Animales "el vagabundo" No.14206 -Registro
      General de Asociaciones Castilla de la Mancha Toledo
      C.I.F. G-45513785