  • neuteress
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9 2:46 AM
      Hey guys, quick stop by to tell you that
      you can, for the price of
      postage, help us neuter India's street
      dogs. Not like you don't have
      enough to do in your own neighborhood, but
      you can almost do this for
      free... and really make a difference.

      Please forgive the plug, but if you have
      any old t-shirts, or if your
      non-profit would kindly donate just one, we
      will hand carry to India
      and give the entire proceeds to spay neuter
      and the Dharma Donkey
      Sanctuary. (see www.ahimsatx.org for
      reports & more information).

      More importantly, Bonny & Ray will be going
      to India in October and will have a big sale
      at that time. The most popular, aside from
      t-shirts are new calendars. So if you get any
      calendars from HSUS, AHA, ETC., ETC., and will
      mail them to us by the first week in
      October, we'll cash them in for India's animals.

      If you're attending the CHAMP conference please do
      bring them to the Ahimsa of Texas booth #113 (there
      will be an ad running in the program, so you'll find
      us)... save yourself the postage & it all goes to
      neuter & stop suffering.

      Many, many thanks for everything you all do to help
      save animals lives. I thought you'd want to know how
      you can use extra calendars & old t-shirts to help our
      India Projects.

      Forgive the plug. Save the critters! :)

      Hugs & castrations!
      Kat Chaplin
      Ahimsa of Texas

      Please mail to:
      India Projects
      Ahimsa of Texas
      1718 E. Jeter Road
      Bartonville, TX 76226
    • purrrrrshia
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 9 8:32 AM

        Not a very nice way of putting it. *Colleen*