Re: Getting Your Groceries For Pennies on the Dollar

  • GROUP MODERATOR
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2011
      I just want to tell everyone that their is no need to thank me for my recent
      recommendation of the programs at http://savingmorethanbefore.com Many of you
      are emailing me images of your receipts etc. To be honest my inbox is filling
      up and I can't stay on top of all the email. I am just happy to help my great
      members. It is part of my responsibility as a group moderator. Please no more
      messages of thanks - I know that many of you are takingadvantage of this program
      and just knowing that I helped make a difference in your life is all the thanks
      I need!

      Moderator