DELL says Iditarod a "valued" customer--BOYCOTT LETTER make it your own

  • Brennan Browne
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2011
      From: Bob_Kaufman@...
      Date: 11 February 2011
      05:50
      Subject: RE: ACT: Save Iditarod dogs from monstrous cruelty

      Thanks for your email. We appreciate this conversation.
      Iditarod is a
      valued customer and is using technology in new and innovative
      ways to manage
      its business and events. Dell does not sanction action that
      puts these
      dogs, or any other animal, in a harmful situation.

      SAMPLE LETTER: Please tweak to make it your own  -- send to:  Bob_Kaufman@...

      Mr. Kaufman,

      Your "defense" for backing the Iditarod is insulting, dismissive and monumentally callous.
      If this is Dell's official position -- supporting an industry which is guilty of  myriad animal cruelties from mass murdering puppies to weed out the "winners", to severe neglect, abuse, catastrophic physical injuries and deaths, to lives lived in agonizing misery for human entertainment and prizes -- all so Dell can reap the monetary rewards -- then you obviously represent just one more sleazy, heartless corporate vampire, which places profits over basic decency and compassion.

      It's a big world out there Mr. Kaufman, and Dell has lots of competitors. Millions of people  today actually take the time to investigate, not only the quality of a company's products, but their politics as well. And I am not referring to the extraordinary lies told by corporations greenwashing themselves via spin-doctoring advertising. Dell deserves to be boycotted for as long as it takes for your company to understand that ethics and morals trump obscene profits.

      Frankly, I don't need Dell as much as Dell needs me. I will never buy another Dell product unless and until you sever ties with the Iditarod. I will gladly ask friends, family, associates and my thousands of online animal rights buddies to do the same. Each of whom has many more families, friends, associates and connections to the animal rights community.
      Why, before you know it, millions will know about Dell's cruel company policies. And in this economy...well, you can see where this is going.

      ~ Your name here ~