Urgent Alert: Rescuers Needed in Maryland

  • Brennan Browne
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2010
      Urgent Alert: Rescuers needed in Maryland
      August 3, 2010 — Negotiation Is Over

      12tweetsretweet
      The Plumpton Park Zoo in Rising Sun, MD has finally closed
      down leaving hundreds of innocent prisoners in imminent danger. The
      commodified individuals will likely be murdered or perhaps resold to
      other sadistic exploiters.  Rescuers and sanctuaries are desperately
      needed.
      Plumpton Park Prisoner
      1416 Telegraph Road

      Rising Sun, Maryland  21911

      Telephone: 410-658-6850
      According to a former employee:
      “Years
      ago I worked for a private zoo [Plumpton]. It was so terrible that I
      had to quit.  I then spent  along time writing a 13-page report  on the
      zoo and working with different agencies to try and help the animals…
      they announced  that they just closed. They had tons of animals and it
      seems from the paper they do not have places for them all. If anyone
      out there knows any organizations or non for profits please let them
      know of this situation.  these are bad people and I can tell you that
      lots of these animals will be put down. The have cats, all kind of
      birds, parrots, alligators, primates, pigs,goats giraffes and so on.
      They love money… Understand I live in a rural are and there are not
      many laws on animals.”
      Among the Endangered Captives

      #gallery-1 {
      margin: auto;
      }
      #gallery-1 .gallery-item {
      float: left;
      margin-top: 10px;
      text-align: center;
      width: 33%; }
      #gallery-1 img {
      border: 2px solid #cfcfcf;
      }
      #gallery-1 .gallery-caption {
      margin-left: 0;
      }

      If
      the nonhumans could fight back, their
      tormentors would have expired long ago. We have an
      obligation to expose the abusers. It is the LEAST we can
      do! I welcome your emails & contributions.

      If you have a Facebook account, join the extended Negotiation Is Over network.
      To submit work to NIO for consideration and publication, please send an email to camille@... with the subject “submission.”
      Disclaimer:
      The information on this site is for
      educational and entertainment purposes only. There
      is no intent, express or implied, to promote
      illegal activities. We assume no liability for the
      potential actions of any third party. All data
      compiled here has been gathered from, and is
      available through, independent public sources.