Good news about animal residents in MD!

  • catgoil
    Message 1 of 49 , Oct 1, 2001
      Got AWESOME news to share! Today I read the
      newspaper and found out Maryland's setting up some new
      laws. One of them is that they're going to change the
      treatment for those who torture and/mutilate animals from
      misdemeanor to FELONY!! I could hardly believe my eyes!!!! I
      think this is great news and am so excited to share
      this with everybody that's against animal abuse and
      love animals!! :D Finally, a big step in fighting
      animal abusers! Hooray! :)
    • smurfett62
      Message 49 of 49 , Feb 3, 2002
        Hey thats GREAT news!:-)<br>Im checking into the Montana laws..<br>think it is a felony here as well.