ALERT: Baptist Church supports Iditarod - PLEASE EMAIL PASTOR!

  • Brennan Browne
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2010
      People educated Wunch about Iditarod dog cruelties and
      asked him to end the church's involvement, but he refused. Wunch told The
      Index-Journal, "Our point was not only to do things that would
      bring God glory but also do things that would also be helpful to
      people.”

      PASTOR WUNCH'S EMAIL ADDRESS:

      pastor@...

      Kill not, neither eat the flesh of your innocent prey, lest you become the slaves of Satan. For that is the path of sufferings, and it leads unto death.
      ~Jesus~ [From the Essene Gospels]

      "No matter how paranoid or conspiracy-minded you are, what the government is actually doing is far worse than you imagine."
      ~William Blum~

      Animal Rights--Rational, not Radical.
      ~Brennan Browne~