Highest Priority---PLEASE ATTEND!--Help Protect NJ Black Bears

  • Brennan Browne
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2010
      --- On Thu, 5/6/10, Janet Piszar <Hasla1@...> wrote:

      From: Janet Piszar <Hasla1@...>
      Subject: Highest Priority--- Help protect NJ black bears
      To: Undisclosed-Recipient@...
      Date: Thursday, May 6, 2010, 9:29 AM

      Highest Priority at this
      time!

      Buses have been
      chartered!

      PLEASE  attend the Official Public
      Hearing  to speak
      out  against recreational bear hunting.....

      Our
      vast united presence will send a strong message to the Governor.  We
      will only be given two  minutes to speak, but it is important to
      attend as  the media will  cover this milestone
      event.

      Public Hearing:
      Tues., May 11

      6 PM
      NJ
      State
      Museum
      205
      W. State
      Street
      Trenton, NJ  08625

      To make a reservation for the
      bus,  contact:
      Janet at hasla1@....
      Please let us know where you will be catching the bus.

      Bus
      pick up
      schedule:

      2:30 PM - HillCrest Comm.
      Center
      1810 Macopin Road, West Milford,
      NJ  07840
      Please park your car on the left side
      of the building

      3:45 PM - Wayne Municipal
      Building.  Park in back of lot alongside Valley Rd. (across from
      library).  You must place a sign on the windshield that you are on the BEAR
      Group trip to avoid getting a ticket.

      4:45 PM - Bridgewater, NJ.
      Borders' parking lot,  Commons Way Road, Bridgewater.  Park in corner
      of lot furthest  from store entrance and closest to Commons Way Road.

      The BEAR Group is asking $10 donation
      to defray the costs.

      While we appreciate the inconvenience
      of this trip, PLEASE come down and be a strong united voice for bear
      protection.   Don't wait for a December slaughter to wish you had done
      more to prevent it.

      Many thanks, see you in
      Trenton!
      Janet Piszar