New Member But an Animal Lover

  • melindadial
    Message 1 of 49 , Jun 4, 2001
      Hi, I am new to your club. But I hope I will
      become one of your family. I do love animals. My kids
      have also got my love for animals. I do have to say
      there aren't many people online. Thanks for letting me
      join. melindadial
    • smurfett62
      Message 49 of 49 , Feb 3, 2002
        Hey thats GREAT news!:-)<br>Im checking into the Montana laws..<br>think it is a felony here as well.