Re: they are KILLING dogs by the thousan

  • catgoil
    Message 1 of 49 , Nov 24, 2000
      Hello, I'm new here. And I also agree with you.
      That kind of thing just can't be done! How dare
      Germany do that sort of thing?! Well, anyways, that kind
      of thing will keep me from going to Germany. (That
      and i don't know squat how to speak German, lol!) But
      I wish ya and those around you to fight against
      that sort of thing. Hope you and everyone of us animal
      loving, abuse-fighting peeples win!
    • smurfett62
      Message 49 of 49 , Feb 3, 2002
        Hey thats GREAT news!:-)<br>Im checking into the Montana laws..<br>think it is a felony here as well.