they are KILLING dogs by the thousands

  • travenwing
    Message 1 of 49 , Oct 20, 2000
      In Germany, after a trained American Pit Bull
      terrier was commanded by it's owner to hurt a child(not
      the animal's fault at all), the German Gov't has
      issued an all out basic slaughter of PIT Bulls, American
      Staffordshire terriers, Staffordshire bull terriers and related
      breeds!This is HORRIBLE! We must --MUST --stop BREED SPECIFIC
      LEGISLATION! If you are interested in helping, their are
      NUMEROUS anti- BSL sites on the internet to help out,
      because if it can happen their, tomorrow thousands of
      dogs might be seized merely due to them being one kind
      of breed.--Don't think it is just APBT's- one day it
      might be GERMAN shephards, Rottweilers, Akitas,
      Doberman dogs, or any dog that merely respebles a
      protection breed. I own a very nice Grand Champion sired
      male APBT stud, and he could be seized if I lived in a
      county here in America where there is BSL. JUDGE the
      DEED, not the BREED. PLEASE if you love dogs, get
      online and help stop the CARNAGE in GERMANY by signing
      pettions and BOYCOTTING GERMAN PRODUCTS ALTOGETHER!!!!!!
      TRust me, I have seen the pictures, it is absolutely
      HORRIBLE and very VERY sad, all of those canine corpses
      laying around. What kind of people are these
    • smurfett62
      Message 49 of 49 , Feb 3, 2002
        Hey thats GREAT news!:-)<br>Im checking into the Montana laws..<br>think it is a felony here as well.